is training right for you?
You are experts in your field. You coach, instruct, volunteer, or run your own sports business. But you need help with getting your brand out there through better marketing. Our team of expert trainers will help you make sense of the complex marketing world.
Our one day training programmes give you the fundamental tools to deliver more effective marketing - making sure you reach the right customer at the right time with the right message.
What Topics are Covered?
Marketing Essentials covers an introduction to each important topic.
- Brand Strategy. We explore the main purpose of your brand, provide exercises that help you explore the personality of your brand and identify key brand tactics.
- Social Media Management. Helping you understand the right platforms to use for your brand and how to target specific target audiences. We’ll also give you practical tips on content creation – from production to placement.
- Website, SEO and PPC. Exploring user experience, web design and onsite journeys. You also get advice on improving your websites performance through search engines.
- PR. From online influencers to offline editorials we’ll give you the basics on how to get your brand spoken about in the right industries.
- Data management / GDPR. You will be provided with the main obligations and implications, to ensure your company is kept up to date with the regulations. As well as helpful tips on better targeted CRM.
How are they delivered?
- One day courses run at convenient locations across the country.
- Groups of 1 trainer to 10 delegates ensure that each programme offers a more personal approach and plenty of time for specific questions and answers.
- We combine theory with practical applications to your business problem, making it relevant for your brand.
- Smaller workshops and exercises, throughout the day help you to define your own action plan.
HOw you benefit?
- You are empowered with the skills to apply best practice and successfully deliver the right marketing.
- A training programme that is specifically tailored to the sports, fitness and health industry.
- Understand the right channels to use for your brand - when to use them and how to implement.
- Knowledge of your audience and how to target them will give you a segmentation approach. This will result in more efficient budget spend and achieve better results.
- Networking time with other professionals in your sector.
- A take away action plan that you can then implement.
Our team of expert trainers have over 20 years experience gained from working with brands across the world. We have knowledge of all disciplines of marketing and you can be confident that course content comes from real world action not just theory.
Sign up with your email to get more information or book your Training Session.
We respect your privacy. Information will be held in the strictest confidentiality.